Want to read more about being single and Catholic? Check out these great resources!
- The Catholic Girl's Survival Guide for the Single Years by Emily Stimpson. Want to read more of Emily's work? She has an incredible book called These Beautiful Bones, where she makes Theology of the Body accessible and applicable to our daily lives.
- Are you listening to the episode, even though you're dating or married? Check out this great article about how couples can pray for and love their single friends (and it's not just about setting them up on blind dates!) Want more reading on the subject? Here's another article I enjoyed.
- Dain mentioned how part of the season of singleness is about finding what brings you joy. Are you struggling with finding joy in your life? I highly recommend Ann Voskamp's book, One Thousand Gifts for an exercise in finding joy in even the smallest things.
- If you're looking for what authentic love really is, read Ed Sri's book, Men, Women, and the Mystery of Love to delve deeper into Saint John Paul II's teachings on Theology of the Body.
- Want to learn more about Brene Brown's research on vulnerability and authenticity? Check out this six part lecture that she gives on how we can live with a whole heart.