- Today's episode was sponsored by Pink Salt Riot. Pink Salt Riot makes products to help you remember to practice joy.
- Ginny mentions the resource of the Gifted Homeschoolers Forum. You can find more about that website by clicking here.
- SENG (supporting the emotional needs of the gifted) is an organization whose mission is to empower families and communities to guide gifted and talented individuals to reach their goals: intellectually, physically, emotionally, socially, and spiritually. You can find more about this resource by clicking over to their website!
- Ginny also mentions the National Association for Gifted Children. Find out more here.
- The Davidson Institute is a foundation on a mission to recognize, nurture and support profoundly intelligent young people and to provide opportunities for them to develop their talents to make a positive difference. You can find more about the institute here.
- You can join my Patreon team and get sneak peeks of upcoming episodes and member-only polls! Find out more about supporting Letters to Women for just $1 or more a month here!